• Is There Something I Should Know?
  • The Gypsy Life
  • In Sickness and Health
  • SAFE HOME!
  • Badjia Watch 2009 Update
  • Thank you!
  • The Learning Channel?
  • More Adventures in Smoking
  • SMOKIN!
  • First of all...
  • email Ahmed

    follow me!

     

    Powered by Blogger

    Follow Me On Twitter!

    Sceptics' Tank

    Mad Woman Nattering

    Coalition for PF

    Kurdistan Blogger's Union

    AKIN

    Kurdistan Online News

    Kurdish Media

    EKurd

    ©Ahmed J. El Anjanar

    Saturday, January 30, 2010

    I guess she liked it

    I got Chrissy a new dedicated twitter device for her holiday gift this year. It took a month to get to her. She might have had it earlier but she insisted that since it did not come in pink she had to have the blue. Black and red were out of the question.

    In any event I am away this week and was delighted to log on this morning to find her having an adorable little nutty over her new toy.

    To wit: http://fictionistas.blogspot.com/2010/01/katya-peekin.html

    She really is cute. :)

    Labels: , ,


    posted by Ahmed J El Anjanar @ 9:19 AM,

    1 Comments:

    At January 30, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

    I LOVE it! And you. See you Monday.

    Be safe and stay warm, my dark angel!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home