• The Gypsy Life
  • In Sickness and Health
  • SAFE HOME!
  • Badjia Watch 2009 Update
  • Thank you!
  • The Learning Channel?
  • More Adventures in Smoking
  • SMOKIN!
  • First of all...
  • email Ahmed

    follow me!

     

    Powered by Blogger

    Follow Me On Twitter!

    Sceptics' Tank

    Mad Woman Nattering

    Coalition for PF

    Kurdistan Blogger's Union

    AKIN

    Kurdistan Online News

    Kurdish Media

    EKurd

    ©Ahmed J. El Anjanar

    Friday, December 11, 2009

    Is There Something I Should Know?

    The Badjia often shops when she is upset about something.  She likes to look for antiques on ebay.  Most of the time I simply tell her to put things on my account.

    I opened my email a bit ago.  I'm wondering if she has something to tell me?

    Labels: , ,


    posted by Ahmed J El Anjanar @ 3:18 PM,

    3 Comments:

    At December 12, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

    Stop spying at holiday time or you're not getting anything in your stocking but something that LOOKS like coal, but smells like...

    *smack*

     
    At December 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

    Now, kids. Stop that bickering or I will turn this car around RIGHT NOW!

     
    At December 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

    Also, Ahmed, I think it might be time to clean out your deleted items, there.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home