• First of all...
  • email Ahmed

    follow me!

     

    Powered by Blogger

    Follow Me On Twitter!

    Sceptics' Tank

    Mad Woman Nattering

    Coalition for PF

    Kurdistan Blogger's Union

    AKIN

    Kurdistan Online News

    Kurdish Media

    EKurd

    ©Ahmed J. El Anjanar

    Tuesday, September 8, 2009

    SMOKIN!

    Day two.  I have the smoker set up and am ready to use it this weekend.  I'm going to pick up salmon to make my own smoked salmon, and pork to slow-smoke.  I might even try brisket.

    The swamp witch has decided I will kill myself eating tainted meat.

    I had not intended to have all my blog posts pertain to meat or smoking meat when I resurrected my blog in this new location.  It must be fate.

    Labels:


    posted by Ahmed J El Anjanar @ 4:59 PM,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home