email Ahmed

follow me!

 

Powered by Blogger

Follow Me On Twitter!

Sceptics' Tank

Mad Woman Nattering

Coalition for PF

Kurdistan Blogger's Union

AKIN

Kurdistan Online News

Kurdish Media

EKurd

©Ahmed J. El Anjanar

Monday, September 7, 2009

First of all...

As this is my first post I will keep it short.  

It's Labor Day.  Why is it that we celebrate it by not only doing nothing laborious, but relaxing in an almost rabid fashion?  I don't mind, but please respect the crosswalks near the beach!

I will be attempting to build a smoker.  Christine has indicated that I am "not allowed."  She gets no salmon!

Labels: ,


posted by Ahmed J El Anjanar @ 2:07 AM,

2 Comments:

At September 7, 2009 at 4:25 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I hate salmon and don't like smokey things.

 
At September 8, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Blogger Ahmed J El Anjanar said...

You are just jealous that I will be competing for cullinary honors now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home